Sunday, April 5, 2009

Babysitting...

So, Aidan, our six-year old, was playing with her babies today and our conversation went something like this...

  • Aidan: "Mom, will you babysit my babies for me?"
  • Me: "Sure honey. Bring them over here. Have fun shopping!"
  • Aidan: "I'm not going shopping, I'm going to work. Here's their stroller and the time-out chair."
  • Me: "Oh, I won't need the time out chair because they're angels."

Later.......

  • Me: "Aidan will you take your babies upstairs please?"
  • Aidan: "Yes, and you didn't even babysit them!"
  • Me: "Yes I did. I watched them for hours and they were complete angels!"
  • Aidan: "No, you didn't! Babysitting means that you look after them!"

LOL! Where does she get this stuff?!

1 comment:

  1. I think that she knows her babies well enough and if you really did babysit them you would have known that they are not always "angels"...they must take after their mommy and perhaps their grandma/babysitter...YOU..lol

    ReplyDelete