Monday, January 26, 2009

Dart Tag...

Boys and guns…I don’t know about the rest of you moms, but I have always been determined not to allow my son to play with guns, but it seems to be part of their genetic DNA or something. Even when he didn’t have guns, any household item was used to represent a gun: a stick, a banana and even a telephone. So, imagine my husband’s shock yesterday when I came home with Nerf Dart Tag (keep in mind that my husband and his father already bought Zane his first two toy pistols and a toy rifle without my knowledge). Anyway, I took the kids to a bounce house place during a school off-day and they had this Nerf Dart Tag and all the kids just loved it and played for at least an hour. Ever since then Zane had been bugging me to buy it so I finally gave in. He AND his sisters love to play the game and as long as they follow the game rules they are allowed to play it. So, seeing as my daughters also love dart tag, my theory about boys and guns kind of goes right out the window……LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment